I have always been a back of the room kind of guy, but over the past few years, I have really learned that is not always the best place to be. I made a concerted effort to change a few years ago. I now go right to the front of the class so to speak and engage. It has made a huge difference. We have needed help in several areas of the country; Ohio, Tennessee, Arizona, Southern California, Washington, Idaho and even right here in my own backyard, Elk Grove. Our networks have proved to be helpful and powerful.
It is not that we want to be the center a huge universe, just a part of an engaging, helpful universe.
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, a note investing network I belong to and ActiveRain have all been very helpful. I feel like there is someone I can call and plug into just about anywhere across the country.
If you would like to join any of my networks, I would love to follow back.
- Facebook-The friends and family plan.
- Facebook Business Page-Insightful and conscientious Real estate Ray.
- eXp Workplace-eXp Realty agents
- Twitter-Wild West and somewhat political Ray. Friend's posts get liked, commented on and re-tweeted to my 4,700 followers often.
- LinkedIn-Business and a tad bit boring Ray.
- Instagram-Picturesque Ray.
- Parler-Kind of confused and mostly absent Ray. I am not sure I would even follow me here. Maybe this is the Wild West.
- Youtube-Not quite ready for prime time Ray.
Am I forgetting anything? Feel free to post your links to your favorite networks below. The more the merrier!
Bonus question-Who was the first business person that you followed on Social Media that made you think, this is all worth it? For me, it was Ryan Lundquist, appraiser, on Twitter. The guy puts out so much useful information and is genuinely good-natured.
Raymond Henson, SRES, GRI, e-Pro
3412 Babson Drive
Elk Grove, CA 95758